We are excited to introduce several enhancements and improvements in this release.
- Sign-In Type: We have added a new field called “Sign-in Type” in the User Summary Report. This field is used to review property setup and allows our back-end team to view the sign-in type of active users.
Pending Status Comments
- Employee Creation Upon Import – Investigation: During the import process, if an employee is created using the auto employee creation logic, a Create Status Message will appear. This will tell you which employees were created off of that import file.
- Export Download for Multi-Location Setup: We added a Download Export button in the Cash Journal screen for properties with multiple locations that had issues with manually closing days at different times. Once clicked, a model will appear where you can select multiple locations.
- During the reconciliation process we have given you the opportunity to include comments when identifying a pending transaction.
- If your property is interested in using this option you can navigate to the Settings tab at the top of your screen. Once the drop-down menu appears, select Reconciliation Settings. Once that page opens you can navigate to General Settings. Next you will find Use Pending Transaction Comments. Click the button so it will be at the “On” position. Finally click the Save button.
- Match Logic Across Date Range: The Match transactions rules can now be applied by import source to match across a preset number of days. For example, for a credit card processor import can be set to match against 3 business dates prior to the to the business date that is being imported.
For a visa transaction payment that is processed on 2/20/23 at $75.50. The audit date for this transaction is 2/17/23 at $75.50. This would be considered a matched transaction upon the processor import, and the status will be an “Automated Match”. The goal is to make sure all date ranges are considered from a specific charge.
- Cash Connect Support Cluster Machine: We have updated our Cash Connect integration system to support the new exporting format for the cluster machines in conjunction with Revolution’s new buffer file format.
- Import Needs Review Pop-Up: The yellow warning notice related to data import issues will remain on the dashboard screen’s lower right as a reminder to review the imports screen first.
- Recon Widgets to Display Totals on All Columns: The Payment Type Summary and Total Recon Summary widgets now include the totals for all columns displayed, not just the variance column.
- Cash Journal Summary by Date: We decided to include a location filter for clients with a large number of locations. You will find this feature in our Reports feature, you’ll select Cash Journal Summary By Day. At the top of the screen you’ll select the Filters feature. Once selected you will notice the Locations field where you can select the location of your choosing.
- With this report we have also created new column called Final Debit minus Credit(FinalDTMinusCT), Final Credit minus Final Debit(FinalCTMinusDT). These columns will allow for improved calculations for the report.
- Instance Settings/UI Defaults: We have given properties the option of checking the “Include Verified & Closed Days” button as an automatic default option for auditing, verification, and transactions under the accounting feature.
- To give our clients this option, you can navigate to the Settings feature on your dashboard screen. Once the drop-down menu appears select Instance Settings. In the Instance Settings, you will in the General tab.
- Next scroll down the UI Defaults section. This will allow you to select the default settings of your properties preferences.
- Provisional Credit Provider: We can now work with another Provisional Credit Provider called Safe Deposit.
- Removing Support Team email address from workflow emails: We have removed the Support team from the auto-reply field to alleviate unintended case creation.
We hope these enhancements and improvements will improve your experience with Evention, LLC/Total Recon. As always, we are committed to reducing the need for unnecessary clicks and streamlining our platform for easier usage. Look out for more updates in our next release.