Evention is rapidly expanding its market share in hospitality and retail by launching new sales and marketing initiatives around our core and emerging SaaS software solutions. To further enhance our growth trajectory, we are seeking a talented and results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in crafting and executing marketing plans and activities to drive increasing volumes of Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA focused on Marketing
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in demand generation for a SaaS company.
- Experience in the hospitality or retail verticals is a plus.
- Proven track record of achieving results through team performance and development.
- Results-oriented and accountable. Manages through metrics.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to provide feedback on marketing content and copy.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies and tactics that align with the company’s overall objectives. Your focus will be to design and implement marketing campaigns and sales enablement assets that align with our ideal customer profiles. You will collaborate and closely with our sales team to increase win-rates and time to close.
This is an in-office/hybrid role in Chicago – remote candidates will not be considered. Must be able legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States – Evention does not sponsor.
- Strategic Planning – Collaborate with executive and leadership teams to establish sales and marketing objectives, strategies, and budgets aligned with Evention’s overall goals.
- Marketing Strategy –Understand the ideal customer profile, buyer journey, customer personas, and product positioning for each of our products. Develop data-driven marketing strategies and tactics that leverage various channels (digital, social media, email, events, etc.) to generate SQLs and support sales efforts.
- Lead Generation – Plan and execute demand generation campaigns to attract and nurture potential customers through various stages of the sales funnel. Create and optimize landing pages, lead capture forms and other conversion points to improve lead quality and conversion rates.
- Performance Analysis – Analyze internal sales and marketing data leveraging HubSpot and Salesforce to measure effectiveness of both strategies and campaigns, driving continuous improvement. Track and report on key KPIs on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Present marketing metrics and goal attainment to leadership team and Board of directors.
- Sales Enablement – Collaborate closely with sales to understand their needs and challenges. Create compelling sales collateral, presentations, case studies to support sales and partner success representatives throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Team Management – Manage a current team of 3 by setting clear expectations, goals, and priorities for the marketing team. Provide approval and feedback on marketing content and campaign design. Support and mentor team members. Ensure resources, including time, budget and tools, are appropriately allocated to achieve goals.
Founded in 2004, Evention is the unrivaled leader in financial reconciliation and gratuity management software solutions and automation for the hospitality industry. With our cutting-edge tools and integrations, businesses can revolutionize their processes, setting new benchmarks for accuracy and control. Our game-changing Tip & Gratuity platform eliminates manual distributions, effortlessly calculating and distributing gratuities with maximum precision, fostering transparency and trust among employees with reliable payroll practices. Our Total Recon platform takes reconciliation to new heights, eliminating spreadsheets and manual exception research, seamlessly reconciling any payment source including cash, credit cards, and more. Join the thousands of global industry leaders who have chosen Evention as their trusted partner for automated gratuity management and financial reconciliation. Our innovative solutions empower your business to thrive in today's competitive world, streamlining operations, enhancing employee satisfaction, and driving your bottom line.